Karl T. Nelsen, PA-C
Practice Area: Clinical Support Staff
- Master of Science, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN, Physician Assistant Studies, 2007
- Undergraduate, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN, 1995
Certifications and Licenses
- Physician Assistant Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Interventional Radiology
I grew up in Staples, MN.
Golf, fishing, basketball, and training my 3 kids. The dog is beyond hope.
Why I Became a Physician Assistant
I love being an active participant in a patient’s care. I love making people feel better and explaining their medical pathology so they understand the problem.