Second Opinions - Neurointerventional Surgery
Make the Best Decisions for Your Health
Every patient deserves to feel confident that they took the necessary steps to receive the best and most appropriate care. Equip yourself to make informed decisions that can have long-term consequences, and gain more knowledge of your condition and your options.
Second Opinions for Interventional Neuroradiology
We provide second opinions and consultations on a vast array of vascular and nonvascular brain and spine diseases including, but not limited to:
- Cerebral aneurysms
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Dural arteriovenous fistulas
- Spinal vascular malformations
- Carotid stenosis and other conditions leading to recurrent strokes
- Many other vascular diseases of the brain and spine
It Makes Good Sense to Get a Second Opinion
When you are faced with a medical condition that is life-changing or even life-threatening, second opinions help ensure that you have been diagnosed appropriately and that you receive the best treatment plan. A second opinion may help eliminate the need for unnecessary invasive procedures or surgery.
- Avoid Misdiagnosis - Getting a second opinion can help to reduce the potentially serious and costly effects of a misdiagnosis.
- Get Options - There is more than one way to treat an illness. A different perspective can open up your alternative treatment options.
- Peace of Mind- Patients who receive second opinions often better understand their diagnosis, treatment and options.
To request a consult with one of our physicians, please complete the form on this page. Our office will call you within 1 business day to schedule.
Call 651.917.9930 for the minimally invasive experts at Midwest Radiology.