Jonathan K. Wood, MD
Practice Area: Body Radiology & Breast Radiology
- Medical School, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1999
- Undergraduate, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD, 1995
Residency and Fellowships
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, Body Imaging, 2004-2005
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Diagnostic Radiology, 2000-2004
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI, 1999-2000
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- American College of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
I grew up in a farming community in Northwest Iowa.
I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, and watching movies and basketball.
Why I Became a Radiologist
I became a radiologist to help solve complex problems using the latest technology. I like working with a large group of hardworking and knowledgeable radiologists, technologists, and support staff who make Midwest Radiology a great place to work.