Dan Signorelli, PA
Practice Area: Clinical Support Staff
- MMS, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- BS, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
Certifications and Licenses
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Spending as much time as I can with my wife, daughter, and son, playing tennis and softball, chess, travel, watching the Twins and Vikings, and exploring the cities via restaurants, museums, and trails.
Why I Became a Physician Assistant
After graduating with a science major, I realized I needed to be around people more than any career in that field would provide. A career in medicine gave me the balance of science and interaction with people I was looking for.