- Physician Assistant Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Hans C. Lindvall, PA-C
Practice Area: Clinical Support Staff
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN, 2012
- Undergraduate, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN, 2004
Certifications and Licenses
My hometown is Richfield, MN.
I enjoy being outdoors and exploring the natural world. My wife and I are learning photography and I can often be found trail running with my dog.
Why I Became a Physician Assistant
Working as a Physician Assistant means I can help to guide people through the often complicated world of radiology and medicine in general. I appreciate the chance to help people feel better and to be available to answer questions and discuss anything health or medicine related. Midwest Radiology is a great place to work because everyone here cares about the quality of the work they do and we all treat our patients with respect.