Eric L. Bressler, MD, FACR
Practice Area: Body Radiology & Neuroradiology
- Medical School, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 1981
- Undergraduate, Rice University, Houston, TX, 1977
Residency and Fellowships
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Computed Tomography and Ultrasound, 1985-1986
Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, Diagnostic Radiology, 1981-1985
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical License
- Maintenance of Certification in Neuroradiology
- Fellow of The American College of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- Twin Cities Medical Society
I grew up in Ohio, Delaware, Tennessee, and Texas.
Jazz musician, I play tenor saxophone, flute, and clarinet. I'm also an avid downhill skier, tennis player, and golfer.
Why I Became a Radiologist
I decided to become a radiologist because I knew I had good 3D understanding skills and I liked to find the hidden items in pictures. My favorite part is consulting directly with other physicians about a patient’s imaging findings. Great team of smart, caring people at all levels at Midwest Radiology.